Monday, March 17, 2014

Long time, yes see.

Another incident happened, and thank everything it was more than a month ago (I think >.<)

So I have now stopped inviting people over. There goes that college relationship. Anyways, I've been looking into a friend I can trust--NOT YOU MALIM (or Atmos, he's okay but really the type of person that'd leave you behind to save himself and not give it a second thought, except maybe to laugh)--and I found this really cool guy, a smithy that does things the old-fashioned way. Best part is, he's interafara (within the fear society), and that means I don't have to disguise with him.

The day in which I met him sorta played out as follows:

Me: Welcome!
???: Consider me welcomed.
Me: What's your name? You know mine, of course.
Cai: The name's Nicolas--
Me: (half-expecting James Bond joke)
Cai: --Cai Nicolas.
Me: (James Bond joke. Quite definitely)

Sorry, have to go for a minute - I am recording this as it is happening so gottagopeoplebye!
~~SEadrerus

No comments:

Post a Comment